Hi Pretty Girls,
Today I am going to review Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Almond Under eye cream. I got this product about two months ago and have been using it on and off.
I do not suffer from chronic dark circles. I get them when I spend too much time on the computer or books. I wanted a mild yet effective product that kept the circles at bay and cured the existing ones.
Comes in a standard white tube with a rose colored screw cap. Its not heavy and can be tossed in to the bags without worry.
Cream Texture & Fragrance:
It is a white colored thick oil based cream with a mild aromatic fragrance that goes off on application. A small quantity is sufficient for both the eyes.
Price: Rs. 115/- for 20g.
Directions: Gently pat the cream around the eyes with finger tips and wipe off with damp cotton after 20 minutes. I use it twice or thrice a week depending on my mood along with my face pack.
Active Ingredients: Extracts of Almond, Lemon peel, Bach & pure essential oils of rose, carrot and lavender.
What I like in this product:
1. Works well for mild dark circles, dryness and puffiness.
2. Results started showing after first week of use.
3. Did not give any stinging sensation or any different feeling for that matter.
3. Not so over powering fragrance.
4. Pocket friendly.
5. Travel friendly packing.
What I don’t like about this product:
1. Not a leave on cream. Need to be removed after 20 minutes making it inappropriate for those busy mornings.
2. Only active ingredients mentioned with almost three year expiry period.
3. Not sure about its wrinkle reduction properties.
Do I Recommend?
Yes for those with mild, non hereditary dark circles.
Will I repurchase?
Yes. It’s cheap and does the work.