Those who are there in my facebook would have already seen the picture of this manicure. I saw this design somewhere in internet and immediately fell in love with it.
Unlike most of nail art posts, I have added the steps which I took to recreate this mani.
1. Colorama laranga Citrico as base.
2. Tangarine from Revlon for creating the half fruit.
3. White acrylic for the lines
4. Lakme clear glass for sealing the design
5. A thin brush.
6. A q tip dipped in polish remover for cleaning.
1. Paint the base color and let it dry.
2. Once dry, use the tangerine to create a curve and fill it like so.
3. Take a little white paint in the brush and draw the outer curve and lines.
4. Wait till dry and seal it with a top coat.
5. Clean up using a q-tip dipped in polish remover.
Hope you girls like it.
Thanks for showing so much love..