How was your weekend? Mine was fabulous. I had great fun and it was so good. I did this eye-makeup inspired by the model’s eye look in Lakme 9 to 5 advertisements. I saw this poster in the cash counter of health and glow and I wanted to do it. It looked so pretty and office appropriate.
This is the look i am talking about.
The model had a subtle flick on her eyes and her liner looks little more obvious but I did not do it that way as i wear flicks and line my eyes almost every day. I just did the eye look inspired by the clean waterline and bright eyes.
I used the following to create this simple look.
1. Maybelline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer in Ivory.
2. MUA shade 19 matte as lid color (beneath the crease area) and on the lower lashline.
3. MUA shade 5 from the undressed palette (to blend the 19 into my lids)
4. MUA 17 on the inner corner topped with a teeny tiny bit MUA shade 2.
5. Lakme perfect definition eyepencil to line the upper lash line smudged to blend with the 19.
6. Oriflame Kohl pencil in N*de on the lower waterline.
7. Avon Mascara in brown (not pictured)
8. Vega eyeshdow brush, Colorbar shader brush and colorbar blending brush.
Hope you girls like it.