I was tagged for the 5 favourite lip products by Parul of http://preciouspearlmakeup.blogspot.in. She does amazing nail art and I love them very much. Trust me they are addictive.
Okay. Now coming to the tag, I am a newbie. I have slowly started to build my negligible collection. I don’t believe in buying something for the sake of buying. I always do a lot of research and torture my friends especially Shweta of glamngloss before picking up a product.
So my collection will not be varied or interesting. I have picked up the lipsticks that I feel comfortable with and these are the most used ones in my vanity.
1. AmwayLipstick in Natural Pink – My most used lipstick. I wear it to work most of the time.
2. RevlonColor burst lip butter in Candy Apple – This is my version of red lipstick. I am not comfortable in wearing stark red on my lips. I love the way it makes my huge lips look classy.
3. InglotFreedom System Lipstick in Refill No 10 – Lovely summer color. It instantly brightens my face and makes me look relaxed. My favorite pick for a day with friends or shopping.
4. MACLustre lipstick in Touch – As my Amway almost got over (and as the shade is no longer available) I was hunting for a decent office wear shade and ended up with this one on Shweta’s suggestion. Lovely shade.
5. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires – An impulse and very recent buy. I got this yesterday and am loving it. It gives the pretty bright look to my face. I love wearing it.
I wanted to include Lotus Lipgloss in Vintage Rose as well. But I don’t want to spoil the fun by quoting 6 products.
I am tagging each and every one of you to share your current favorite lip products with me.
Hope you girls enjoyed reading this post.