Doing complicated (involving eyeshadows) eye makeup is not my forte. I am learning it. I tried this Eye Makeup today and thought I’d share.
1. Revlon Photoready concealer in shade 003.
2. Colorbar compact powder in the shade sandy n*de.
3. Elle 18 eye sparklers in purple pataka.
4. Deep purple eyeshadow from the oriflame palette.
5. Black eyeshadow from the oriflame palette.
6. Avon Glimmerstick in Majestic plum.
7. Maybelline colossal kajal.
8. Loreal Million Lashes Mascara.
I did not take step by step pictures as I did not intend to post it initially.
- I concealed and powdered my lids as the first step.
- I applied the elle 18 eye sparklers as a base for my purple eye shadow all over my lids and crossing a little over the crease area.
- With my Vega eyeshadow brush, I took the purple shade and patted it all over the base.
- With a kryolan Art 3511 blending brush, I took the black shade and started applying on the crease (on the purple eyeshadow). I then blended it outwards.
- I lined my upper and lower lash line with the avon pencil in majestic plum.
- I tighlined my upper lids and lined my lower lashline with the collosal kajal.
- Applied Mascara as the final step.
Hope you girls liked it. Also please do suggest some affordable eye makeup brushes which are available in India. I am building my kit.