Today I bring you a cute and simple polka dot manicure. Polks dots are cute, simple and easy to make. You need not be good at drawing or anything to create those cute and lovely manis.
And, you need not buy a dotting tool for it too. Here I have used some common stuffs lyig around our home like a paint brush and a bobby pin to create the dots.
Now let’s go to the tutorial.
- Paint your nails with a base coat as it is essential to protect your natural nails against staining which some polishes impart. I use Rimmel top and base coat.
- Next, paint your nails with a base color. I used Candy Power from lakme 9 to 5 range. I love the finish.
- I used a black polish from colorama to create a simple and thin french manicure. Just position the brush in one corner of your nail and slowly twist your nail inward and your brush outward. It will give the most crisp french manicure. Even if it is not crispy enough it is not going to matter as we are going to place dots on them.
- Now take the brush end and dip it the same black nail polish and place dots (half in the french tip and half extending to the pink portion).
- That’s it. Use your imagination to place big and small dots all over your nails. Make sure they are more clustered towards the tip area to give a pretty effect.
- I used the bobby pin to create small dots.
Hope you girls enjoyed this mini tutorial.