Today I am here with a simple EOTD. I got this shimmery metallic mild green color eye shadow from a blog sale recently. It was a brand new, sealed piece and i paid Rs.200/-. I wanted to use it in my day time makeup for the festivals to brighten the otherwise regular looks subtly.
So this is what I used:
1. Lakme Silk Naturalle Foundation in Marble.
2. Revlon Photoready Concealer.
3. Body Shop All in one face base double foundation in 04.
4. Inglot eyeshadow in 419 & 399.
5. Oriflame kohl pencil in n*de.
6. Maybelline colossal kajal
7. Lakme instaliner.
8. Loreal Million Lashes Mascara
After concealing, I applied the 419 on the lids keeping it within the crease. Then I dabbed a little 399 in the inner corners. I then lined my upper lash line with the instaliner and lower lashline with the colossal kajal. I used the kohl pencil in n*de on the waterline so that my look more awake and big. Then, after curling my lashes using Vega lash curler, I gave a coat of Loreal Million lashes to define my lashes.
Hope you girls like my simple eyelook.