I have slowly started building up my collection of decent eye-makeup brushes. I came across this one when i was searching for a dome shaped brush with which i can both apply eyeshadows and blend them. I was happy with my colorbar and oriflame blending brushes but I wanted a smaller and less fluffier brush for blending the eyeshadow in the crease area.
I was suggested to try Real Techniques but as our charts don’t match, I decided to try kryolan. I already have a smudger from kryolan and I am quite happy with it. I went to the store and after browsing their collection, I spotted the Art 3511 brush. It looked small, felt fluffy and it was all I imagined it to be. When I checked out its price I was shocked to see it was priced at just Rs. 135/-. So even if it fails, I can still be happy.
- The brush comes with a metallic grey body with a traditional metal ferrule.
- The hair is densely packed and firmly held.
- The brush is designed for applying and blending the eye shadow in smaller eyes and in the crease area.
- The brush feels very soft and blends eyeshadow precisely and extremely well.
- As it is small in size, it gets easier to get that perfect blended look without having to work extensively in small eyes.
- It picks the right amount of eyeshadow due to its thickly packed nature.
- It is one of the most used (abused) brushes in my vanity and I have washed it so many times.
- It has not shed a single hair till now and it has always retained its shape.
- The ferrule has not felt loosened or flimsy which always happens to me with a budget friendly brush.
- Very good quality.
- Availability is an issue but apart from that I cannot spot a single con with this one.
Maniac’s Rating: 5/5
THE BEST YOU CAN GET AT Rs. 135/-