2013 is almost over. It will be the most unforgettable year for me. It was the year where I got little serious with skin care and learnt a lot about makeup. One of the unforgettable things (related to beauty only) I did last year was getting my hair smoothened. It looks so pretty now and yes maintenance is very important so I am forced to use the products suggested by my stylist. I will do a post about it after a month so that I even incorporate little details about hair loss (if any).
Okay. Now coming back to resolutions, taking up resolutions have become a part of my New Year tradition. Don’t ask me if I am sincere enough to follow them because that comes “after” Jan 1st and does not form part of my tradition. Unlike every year this year, the resolutions have become little more because I have started taking beauty resolutions!
My super seven beauty resolutions for 2014 are,
- NOT to bite nails.
- NOT to touch my face frequently.
- Be regular with CTM routine before bed time no matter how tired I am.
- Try some cosmetic/skin care products from high end brands like Chanel, Clinique and YSL this year.
- To eat less cakes, pastries, oily stuffs and make my diet more healthy.
- To drink LOTS of water.
- To pamper my hair every month by indulging in spa at salon and every week with a hair pack at home.
That's it. Simple and easy to follow ones.. :D What are your beauty resolutions this new year?